Randy Douthit is an American actor, voice actor and stand-up comedian. He was the original voice of “Whose Line Is It Anyway?” and was featured in numerous television shows, movies and TV commercials, such as Murphy Brown, Friends, and The Jamie Foxx Show. He was also a regular performer on The David Letterman Show.
Randy Douthit is originally from Lancaster, Ohio but moved to Florida when he was 16 years old, where he spent his childhood. He started working at a Hallmark store, then went on to work for an insurance company before he decided to try his hand at stand-up comedy.
When he moved to New York City in 1997, The New York Times described him as “an old pro who can ad lib with the best off his heels.”
He is also a voice actor for Disney and Pixar characters such as Aladdin, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and others. He also provided his voice for the pilot episode of Fish Hooks and Spartacus Blood and Sand.
He Won The Following Awards.
- He won 2nd place at the National Comedy Competition in 1992.
- He won 4th place in the San Diego Comedy Festival Stand-up Comedy competition, including comedians such as Robin Williams, Brad Garrett, Drew Carey and George Wallace.
- He won 1st Place in The Chicago Improv Stand-up Competition.
- He won 1st place in the National Comedy Festival Stand-up Competition in Nashville, Tennessee.
- He was named a “New Face” at the Chicago International Comedy Competition.
- He was named the “Best Stand-up of the Year” at The Las Vegas Comedy Festival.
He said, “I have some big things coming up with Judge Judy and a few other people I can’t talk about at this time.”